Monday, February 9, 2015

Perfect Timing



"The Tunisia Experiment", I have been living in Tunisia for the past year and it has not been easy for me to go certain places and take pictures. I could not stand it! I had to figure out a way to get around this problem! I have always had a fascination with the human experience. People are so beautiful and daily life here in Tunisia is so much different than anything I am used to as an American. Since I live in a small town I like to keep a low profile and walking around with a big ole camera just isn’t a good idea plus I love to get real emotions and show real life as it is happening around me without my interference. I also like to connect with Source and leave a little of it up to God. I learned this while I was an underwater photographer. When you do photography in the ocean or underwater you can’t look through the view finder you just time the perfect moment, aim and shoot leaving some of it up to synchronicity. And with my training in journalism seeing the moment just before it happens, or anticipating the moment is something I have learned to develop over time. I really love this technique because it leaves an air of mystery and I get very excited when something amazing shows up in the photos! It's also great for when you are driving around in the car a lot and you just can't get out and walk around so I had to make due with what I had. For me it is my bliss! I feel connected to my subject, to the world around and to God all at once! I do not try to capture anything obscene or negative, just the beauty of everyday life happening naturally. I believe it is a gift that I would love to share! I hope you will see what I see and enjoy these images I have enjoyed creating them!

If you would like to see more I am constantly updating and adding all the time! Come visit my website! 

http://vmcphoto.weebly.com/tunis-experiment.html

I will be touring and would love and come show my work if you are interested please get in touch anytime! 

vmcphoto@outlook.com

Thank you! 
Blessings












No comments:

Post a Comment